Re: HTML: Vista-20P

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:23:09 -0300, Robert L Bass
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Well, just seems to me, if you're going to advertise,
>> it would be more efficient to not do it in the digital
>> equivalent of Swahili...
>
>It's not an advertisement.  It's designed to help with Google positioning.

You're either the dumbest fucking site operator or the biggest
cumpulsive liar I've ever seen .

Googlebots do not peruse Usenet looking for HTML or any other code (or
text) to rank websites.   Googlebots search the WORLD WIDE WEB you
moron.

So which is it?  Are you really that dumb or just a liar?