Re: Let's say I break into your house 9, was: Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> well,I don't know how you would see it, if tanks would run all over your
> village with out warning...

Oh I'm sure they had warning and deserved it

> its not because its done by a country army,that's its not terrorism...
> building a wall,(and forcing you to move cause you live too close to it)
> prevent some rock throwing kids of doing some wrong,could be seen as a
form
> of terrorism

The year before the wall Israel had 96 suicide bombings, after the wall they
had 3, you figure it out

> bombarding a UN observatory post to help remove possibility of having a
> witness to wrong doing..that could be called terrorism?

Oh is that the reason now? With all the media running around I'd say they
had plenty of witnesses

> killing civilian in a flash attack on full country cause someone kidnap 2
> man,what do you call that?

You forgot about the rocket attacks, bombings of Israel before those
kidnappings, btw they've yet to get those 2 men back from Hezbollah and the
1 kidnapped a few days before by Hamas

> its all a matter of perspective...

Apparently your's is skewed by an irrational hatred of jews