Re: Ademco 5828 Wireless Keypad

"Clive Jacques" <clive.usenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yeidndi0doZyH3jbnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You mean it only works with the 6160RF?
>
> No go with even the 5883H (which, as I understand it is just a 5881ENH
> packaged with a 5800TM)?

No the 5883H is a bit more than that but the problem is they did bizarre
things with that keypad, the original version was designed to only work with
the Lynx however people found out it did work with the 6150RF keypad and
Vista panels, then they came out with the v2 which only works with the
6160RF

It should mention the requirements in the documentation. Personally I think
it's a crap keypad and better left in the box