Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual

> you can justify your stuffing electric device cabinets
> with paper any way you want...

I never said anything about stuffing electrical cabinets with
paper.  I said I leave the manuals inside the low voltage alarm
cabinet.  You don't, but then again, I also don't lock my
customers out of their own systems like some people do.  That's
the only reason you won't give the customer *his* manual or the
programming code to *his* system.  Try to justify your lack of
ethics by claiming you're worried about fire all you want.  We
both know you're just a crooked alarm dealer.

> but most of us are not selling off our accounts and moving
> out of the country...

How unfortunate for your vict... er, customers.

> We are sticking around to stand behind our work and...

... grab as much money as you can.  Yes, I know.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.