Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote in message
news:Xp6dnVr4bcO6AtLbnZ2dnUVZ_silnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> So far that has not happened.  I've been
> >> catering to DIY for 9 years online and 30
> >> total years in the business.
> >>
> >> Perhaps Leuck is better acquainted with
> >> yellow tags on his own installations?
> >
> > That has never happened with my installs...
>
> Uh-huh.  Amd yet the first thing you thought
> of was that.  Hmm.  Next you'll tell us you're
> a pilot...

No but I was part owner of a Piper Cherokee about 20 years ago, how many
have you owned?

> > and over the years I've been back to many
> > of them, you on the other hand could never
> > tell since you've not been out to any of your
> > DIY'er fire installations...
>
> Well, as usual you're wrong.  I've visited a
> number of my DIY clients' sites over the years.
> I actually have quite a few local customers
> who have installed their own security, fire and
> CCTV systems.  The surprising thing for me
> in this business is the number of companies
> that have chosen to buy access control and
> commercial fire alarm systems and use their
> own employees to install them.

I don't find that suprising at all, businesses think they'll save a few
bucks getting the stockboy to install it and it'll be just more useless
equipment laying around waiting for a real tech to come complete the work,
Hopefully you'll wake up from this dream