Re: Ademco wireless system

This is something you obviously can't learn by yourself. Logically there is
only one way I could have gotten that information. Bosch has already sent
letters out to all its employees explaining company policy.  If I give out
the recipe there might be trouble. Bosch might pull its BCSD for one. Since
I have only been trained by a handful of Bosch trainers it wouldn't take
much to get back to the "guilty dog" and he would not have a job anymore.
Until Bosch gives up their anal witch hunt I'll keep quiet. It is enough to
know there is a back door despite official statements to the contrary.