Re: Ademco wireless system

It isn't 12345 or anything like that, but it isn't too cryptic either. I bet
if you find some gray haired Bosch guys and tell them what you know already
they would give you the rest of the information, under their breath of
course. Remember it is Bosch's official position that this feature doesn't
exist, so don't ask one of them. Well maybe if one was good and drunk, that
might help. Any Bosch employee will be looking for the candid camera when
you ask that question, unless he or she just quit.