Re: Bass swears off red meat

The ones they stuff in your banana at your feeding time? I don't take them
anymore after I saw what they did to you. You'd either sit and drool and not
remember a thing or thow your shit out of your cage at the lab technicians.
On the other hand that might not be just the meds, I that's pretty much what
you've always done.