Re: How To Hack A Brinks Security System

I have seen customers switched from one provider to another numerous times
within a short time. It turned out that the salespeople were selling the
same accounts to several account buyers at the same time. By the time they
got wind of what was going on, the 2nd & 3rd companies were out lots of
money. This kind of thing still goes on. The only difference is now they
are licensed to do it now. Nothing has changed, except that police officers
and fire fighters have been taken out of the side job market.

Authorized dealers have the best racket. They sell accounts to Monitronics,
ADT, Brinks, etc. After the contract has been completed, they go back and
switch the account back to a friendly competitor, and the friend competitor
does the same thing, or they resell the account to another
unsuspecting buyer, and take the account back yet again.

You can't make a living with $99 systems. Brinks still thinks they can. So
as long as they keep on playing this silly game, dealers will do whatever
they have to just to survive.

Pittburgh Steeler Fan

A customer would have to be kinda numb to let a alarm company just show up
at the door un announced...but I can understand how this shit can
happen...'cause it happened to me (another company representing themselves
as us trying to steal my clients).

-- Crash Gordon -------ouch------ <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe> "Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4f400843e5bf79c37add88b3024142e0@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Check it out. A 10 Year Old hacks into a Brinks Security System. | | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUwwbZmBRiI | | Videoman In New Jersey | | | |