Re: Bass swears off red meat

> we have the bad guys on the run.  4 more years and we could clean
> up the mid east.

Hahahahaha.  In case you haven't noticed, Bush is losing the war.  It
figures -- he went AWOL for a year when it was his turn to serve.
Only because of his well-connected family did he avoid a
court-martial.  As it is, he deserves to be impeached.  After all,
Clinton was impeached for Monica but Bush has screwed the whole
country.

It never ceases to amaze me how these morons stand behind a president
who walks on their heads.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass