Re: contact info for Robert Bass

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I thought he mentioned sponsoring a big party this past weekend.
> Perhaps he is still in vacation mode? Not to worry too much, he'll
> surface here shortly I'm sure. He would never allow his loyal fan
> base here to be disappointed by enduring too long an absence from
> ASA.

It was a BS post from one of the IB.  He's not a client of mine.  As
to the party, it was indeed a success.  We had over 100 guests.  Even
with the rain there was room for everyone inside.  I had a dance
floor installed for the party.  You really haven't lived until you've
seen 30 or 40 Brazilian girls all doing the samba in your family
room.  It sure beats Jiminex searching all those Haitian men for the
kind of "pair" he likes.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass