Re: Window Sensors

builders don't wanna pay for separate systems on 3, 5, 10 model homes.

the interconnects were in buried emt - the panel itself was to bonded ground
(which I'm not sure is a really good idea anymore either)

Sentrol did send me 2 for 1 replacements but big deal !

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>