Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

news:46de18ac$0$501$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ewww.
> well that talked me out of using them...still like to see them...couldn't
> find on dsc website. background sound on the site sounds like a toilet
> flushing

Well I doubt Secure Wireless will do anything for Honeywell since they got
sued for making replacement door sensors. The stupid part is they have
several new sensors that aren't on DSC's website, I like the new DSC/Secure
Wireless keyfobs and they have interesting door sensors

I just don't know long-term reliability but then again since DSC doesn't
make them it should be decent :)