Re: Bass Fishing?

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46d4e852$0$16351$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >>
> >> in case you haven't noticed it's ok to be gay now a days.  also no
crime
> >> in being a hypocrite or being gay.
> >
> > So it's OK for a US senator to commit sex crimes as long as he happens
> > be a Republican?
>
> From the police report quoted on the radio today its pretty sketchy at
best.
> But hey, evidence or lack thereof never bothered this group, or heck,
> anybody with political hay to mow.

I think the guy is a perv however the arrest was bullshit, they should have
let it go to the next level before arresting him

Think about it, the guy was arrested for touching the officers shoe with his
shoe and then grabbing the underside of the stall, sorry but that arrest is
bullshit which was why the recordings showed the officer trying to get a
confession out of him