Absolutely Dominate these Niche Markets in Google

The key to making money on the internet is a two step process I call
Divert and Convert. Every profit seeking website on the internet uses
this process (whether they realize it or not).
Step 1: Divert Traffic from one location (point A) to another (point
B).
Step 2: Convert the diverted traffic from Step 1 into Profit.
There are many different ways to divert traffic including:
Pay Per Click
Article Marketing
Press Releases
Links from Other Websites
Affiliate Promotions
Email Lists
Just to name a few.
Likewise, there are many ways to convert this diverted traffic into
profit including:
Promoting Affiliate Products
Hosting Content Network Ads (like Adsense)
Building an Email List (which you can then use to promote products)
Selling Your Own Product
Pay Per Action
Pay Per Lead
etc., etc.
There are almost an unlimited number of combinations of divert and
convert techniques that you can use to make a profit. All you have to
do is figure out a winning combination and you will make money --
guaranteed.
This may sound a bit simplistic but "Divert and Convert" really is all
you need to know to make money on the internet. Everything else is
just window dressing.
Sure, it's nice to have -- and be able to use -- Audio and Video and
Autoresponders and Tracking Software and all the other wizbang gadgets
and gizmos. And to be sure, most of these things will help you make
more money IF you already have a winning Divert and Convert process in
place. BUT if you ain't got the Divert and Convert process working
you're not going to make any money.
Period. Game over.
Listen, I've made thousands of dollars from one simple email review of
a product that had a link to an order form at the end. No audio. No
video. No salesletter. Heck, I didn't even have a website. I simply
linked directly to the order form for the product. And made thousands.
http://micronichemoy.blogspot.com/#