Re: Looking for Canadian Supplier of SLA Batteries

R-Guy wrote:
> I need around a dozen of NP18-12 type (12V 18Ah) batteries.  Any
> recommendations for Canadian suppliers (Vancouver even better)?

Tried Burtek?  I've "repaired" a number of dead SOHO-sized UPSs with
12V/7Ah batteries from them... dunno if they have the 18Ah specifically,
but that's probably good place to look first.  www.burtek.com, their
Vancouver outlet is in Burnaby near BCIT.

You could also try Polar Battery on Boundary Rd., I got an
oddball-dimensioned 7.5Ah battery for another UPS from them.
www.polarbattery.com; costs a little more there though, as they're
retailers, where Burtek is a wholesaler.