Re: Brinks Home Security Rip Off Alerts

"Nomen Nescio" <nobody@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9fc1e4a6f78fb370d79eab08b940e0a1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say that I was employed by Brinks for
> 13 years as a service Technician.
>
> Angry Man In Gauteng
>
> >I left brinks because of the all the lies they tell their customers all
> >in
> >the name of profit. Canada now has laws to better protect consumers
> >against
> >these bullies. The USA should take notes and force brinks to stop the
> >reign
> >of terror against the american public.

Dear Angry Man:

If what you say is true then you did the right thing.  If Brinks is doing
something illegal then you shouldn't work for them and the government needs
to step in.  Why, I'm wondering would you work for a company such as this
for 13 years?

There have to be plenty of reputable companies where you can work.  If not,
then think about how you could start a reputable company.  It would seem the
market would be demanding one.

People shouldn't sign bad contracts. In other words don't do business with
Brinks if you don't like their contract.  If Brinks isn't living up to the
terms of their contract then see an attorney if the government oversight
agency won't act.  Maybe a letter from the attorney will get a resolution.
Go to what ever the counterpart of the US Better Business Bureau is in
Canada.  Do whatever you can within reason.