Re: Brinks Home Security Rip Off Alerts

"Rocky T Squirrel" <gafa_usa@(nospam)hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:9fWdncBE__4xC0HbnZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxx
> it seems Wanton Willie C.  is a supporter of Brinks.
> (ie.. big company rip-off's inc...)
> RTS

Mr. Squirrel:

I'm suggesting that people whose cognitive deficiencies prevent them for
reading or understanding a contract such as a Brinks long term service
agreement take that contact to a trusted friend or an attorney so the terms
of contract can be explained to them in words they can understand.  If you
think this is supporting Brinks then I would group you with those whose
deficiencies in understanding
suggest they should seek help from others before agreeing to long term
obligations they may later come to regret.

On the other hand if people are just too damn lazy or too irresponsible to
bother to read or know what they obligated themselves to, then I say to
them:  Pay up Sucker.  Maybe it will be a learning experience for them.

To everybody else I say live up to what you have contracted to do.

Good luck Mr. Squirrel.