Brinks Home Security Rip Off Alerts

I left brinks because of the all the lies they tell their customers all in the name of profit. Canada now has laws to better protect consumers against these bullies. The USA should take notes and force brinks to stop the reign of terror against the american public.

Angry Man In Gauteng

Brinks Home Security Brinks rep lies and company cheats Irving Texas
Sales Rep Lies and Company Cheats.
I sold my house and moved in with someone who already had their own system. Brinks would not release me from my contract even though I didn't own a home!! In essence they made me pay for something I could not possibly use.
Brinks is more interested in jailing you into their three year contract than keeping you a customer for life. By the way, my sales rep told me that if this situation were to occur, I would be released from the contract. The sales reps lie so make sure to read the fine print (and there is alot of it!).

Laura
hollywood, Florida
U.S.A.

Brinks Home Security ripoff Tulsa Oklahoma
Wow, so if you have a contract with Brinks Home Security in Oklahoma, I strongly suggest reading up on the State of Oklahoma statutes. In particular, Brinks is a Home Security company, who is regulated by the State of Oklahoma Health Department. Yes, the health department! So, in reading the laws, you will see that the contract you have with Brinks is invalid, NULL / VOID! YES! They are in multiple violations of the state law. I am in the process and have sent Brinks certified mail stating all of their violations to get out of my contract. I will post again, when I get my settlement or my day in court! Wish me luck!

Jenks, Oklahoma
U.S.A.