Re: CCTV Camera

The Bosch LTC 0495 High Performance 1/3-inch Digital CCD Day/Night Camera
(with the correct lens and housing for outdoor). There are many other
similar Day/Night camera types from different vendors.
http://fe0wap86.bosch.de/intershoproot/eCS/Store/all/ST_NA/lit1/LTC0385SeriesDi_Brochure_enUS_E1925784843.pdf
or if you have the cash try the Bosch Autodome 500i with auto track (it can
be set to follow the person). You can see it at http://www.autodome.com/