Re: Changes to Canadian monitoring contract law

Ok, I'll take that as a "no", you haven't heard anything specific. The
source of this information was in a position to know about such things
in Alberta, and it seems they are seriously looking at it. However,
you are quite correct; those who are likely to be seen as an abuser
under any new legislation would likely just adjust their approach to
negate things. And since it does affect contract law, I hope they
REALLY think this one through.

If they use as little common sense as they took vis a vis the long gun
registry, we will all be in SERIOUS trouble...

RHC