Re: Race to Zero Part II

Oh no!! This was the really WIERD part...I had giving him 3 bids...coming
down in price (by removing features...not profit too much).

Bottom line is he says; which one do you recommend? So I say; the FIRST one
I gave you (not because it was the most expensive, but because it was what
he needed to begin with) so he says...ok!

Stranger than Rocket Science!

--
Crash Gordon