Re: Ademco RapidNet ATN4

Have you called the Honeywell tech support number and asked for the product
manager? You probably won't get to speak to him or her directly, but you
could get the email address. Perhaps they aren't aware of this problem,
since this product  seems a little long in the tooth about now. It might not
take much of a fix, then again Honeywell may say you're on your own if it is
end of life. Either way you'll have your answer.