Samsung Phone System Certification

Wow!  This is really exciting stuff...  NOT!  I don't understand why all
these manufacturers require certification on their stuff.  Give me a set of
manuals and I can install it.  Their certification course is really over
view stuff at best.  So far I have covered hardware general specs and
hardware basic installation for the iDC 16, OS 100, and OS 500.  That is two
full course int he certification process.  I'ld have been done in a couple
hours if it weren't for phone calls and service calls interrupting me.
Still its just not that hard.  I guess its a way to get a dealer "invested"
in them so they will feel locked in and not go elsewhere when something
better comes along.  Yawn.  Sound like any other industry you are familiar
with...  like... I dunno... the fire alarm business!!!