Re: Do the math, Joel!!

On Oct 27, 7:02 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK...  I just heard the latest "AlarmFarce" ad on the radio.  "Over
> 150,000 AlarmFarce protected homes"... Yeah...  right...  Their latest
> financial statement says they have a subscriber base of 66,300.  That's
> a pretty impressive number but no where near HALF of "150,000".  He must
> have had the same math teacher as Bass.  ;-)

RHC: Come on now Frank; you know as well as I do that their whole
service offering is a mix of half truths, exaggeration and poor
technical equipment. They sell the sizzle not the steak !! Why
wouldn't they also exaggerate the size of their customer base ?

If people are that stupid that they buy Alarmforce's shit, so be it !
A fool and his money are soon parted. I no longer feel as sorry as I
used to feel for people allowing themselves to be fleeced by companies
like Alarmforce. If people spent even a few minutes comparing service
offerings by doing proper shopping comparisons, they'd quickly see
through their garbage. If they don't shop, they get stung....

One of the things I've noticed about our industry. Those who advertise
the most, are usually the ones giving their customers the least.