Make Money With Online Videos

Affiliate Marketers Have Been Kept Out-of-the-Loop And Prevented From
Prospering With Online Video!
You heard me correctly...
Up to this point, video has been for the makers of the videos who
control them and show them to put money into their own pockets --
only.
I'm sure you've seen videos embedded on sales pages, or linked from
them. Those videos were created by the product vendors to promote and/
or demonstrate their products, BUT as an affiliate you could not use
those videos as a marketing tool BECAUSE there was no way to make
sales commissions directly from them.
That one important element was left out of the video puzzle for some
reason. There was no concrete way for you to refer a sale by simply
showing a video - UNTIL NOW.
In the marketing world, a lot of videos are still being used as
"testimonials or talking head presentations" up to this point...
But that's not nearly the full potential of using online video - not
even close.
In fact, our market tests prove that using targeted video pages helps
focus the viewer 100% on the message and the content.
http://moneyvideosr.blogspot.com/#