Re: So I've made the "switch"

Jim Rojas wrote:
> My rule of thumb is to wait a year or 2 before making such a bold move.
> This gives my peripheral device companies a chance to make driver
> updates available.
>
> Jim Rojas

That's generally my rule as well.  But with this latest order, I decided
it was time I found out just what we were going to face.  Now that I'm
gaining more familiarity with the software (hardware isn't an issue
since I only build computers with hardware on the compatibility list),
the next step is to get some more indepth training.  Microsoft provides
that (and if I really have an issue, their worldwide corporate office is
in "spitting distance").  :-)