Re: Time to Pay Again, Dinks!

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Went through the same thing with my employees a few years ago...so we took
> the trucks away from them...and then there were more tears. Oh, well...guess
> you can't have it all your way.

I'd have a hard time justifying parking a bunch of trucks at our office.
  For one thing, there's no fence (it's a Strata "Business Park").
Security would be a nightmare.  To top it all off, we've just been
nailed with a big levy from the Greater Vancouver Regional District
that's decided to tax the parking spaces each business is allocated.
It's not based on the actual number of available slots either.  They're
using a formula that uses the square footage (based on the total paved
area including laneways) divided by the number of businesses in the
complex.   I was looking at our license wall the other day.  We have to
have two (or 3) business licenses in each municipality we service (they
"ding" us for "installation", "service", and "contractor").  I count 27
of the suckers.  The cheapest one is $107.00.

Bitch, bitch, bitch...  :-)