Re: Ohio just passed burg liscense law ??

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:

>ANY one up to date on getting the liscense to do burg work in Ohio i hear
>they just passed it do not know if it was signed into law yet.

http://www.secureohio.org/news.html

"On 10 October 2007, the Ohio House of Representatives passed House
Bill 41, This bill concerns licensing the providers of services
relating to security, life-safety or locksmith services in Ohio with a
vote of 82 to 14.".....

"Though we have passed the House of Representatives, the process is
not over. The bill will now proceed to the Ohio Senate. "