BHS-3000 Brinks, I need help

http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?showtopic=954&hl=brinks

DJ
4 2006, 04:59 PM
Quote Post
<http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=6&t=954&p=3089>

Unregistered

I have moved into a home and the trouble light is on my keypad. It is
the BHS-3000 Standard keypad. I can set the alarm but I do not know the
code to cut it off. I do not want monitoring so do you know how I can
reset this keypad? The only thing I would really like to be able to do
is set the door chime. Please let me know.
Thanks,
DJ

Top <javascript:scroll(0,0);>

Tx Tech
7 2006, 01:03 PM
Quote Post
<http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=6&t=954&p=3101>

Unregistered

Ain't anyone gonna put this poor boy out of his misery?

If you *don't* know the master code, there is absolutely nothing you can
do with that system.

The End

Now that I answered your question can you answer mine?
Boy what in heaven's name possessed you to arm a security alarm system
without knowing the code to shut it off?

Top <javascript:scroll(0,0);>

DJ
19 2006, 04:45 PM
Quote Post
<http://208.56.221.39/Invision/index.php?act=Post&CODE=06&f=6&t=954&p=3143>

Unregistered

Truth is it had a door chime that was working and it began to beep and
the trouble light was on... was pushing everything (OK..I know not real
bright) This set the alarm and then....well you know the rest..anyone
know how I can do this??
my email is donniehudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Donnie