Re: Jim R's filed motions

I don't think it matters if someone else made the panel for them. If I hire
someone to write a book for me about something I want them to write (work
for hire) the copyright is mine - the author just gets paid a wage no
royalties no copyrights or whatever is stipulated in my contract with the
author.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>