Help with new security system

I am trying to build a small business security system that will let me
use key cards for employees to enter and exit the building without
setting off the alarm. I don't need to track employees per se.  Just
have the cards allow entry and exit and interact with the main
security system.   We are installing a new entry door that will allow
an electronic actuator to unlock the door.  I am trying to locate
control panels that allow for both a keypad and a key card system.
Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Denis