Re: Brinks Forces Tech-Man To Remove Links & Software

On Oct 15, 2:43 pm, Jim Rojas <jrojas+tech-man.com> wrote:
> Brinks Home Security forces IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove all
> external links to all FREE brinks manuals from his website.
>
> Brinks Home Security also forces  IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove
> Tech Help Beta software from his website.
>
> If anyone would care to host the FREE brinks manuals links, and the Tech
> Help Beta software, please let me know.
>
> If anyone knows anything about intellectual property law, please get
> back to me.
>
> Thank you
>
> Jim Rojas

My opinion again...  (Protected Free Speech AGAIN)

Manuals are the copyrite property of the creator or the entity paying
for their creation depending on the circumstances.  The information
contained in Tech Help though was all reverse engineered or written
and created by volunteers who freely gave it to Jim Rojas and/or gave
him permission to include it in Tech Help and that claim by Brinks is
BULLSHIT.

Bob La Londe
I am not a sock puppet.