What is Brinks worried about?

Is it that the hand-held "Brinks Programmer" isn't really made by Brinks
and is available to anyone in the trade with access to the GE Security
line or are they concerned about the limited number of these units that
"float" around on eBay?  Are they concerned that the court in Texas
might discover that they do indeed offer their equipment for sale (as
demonstrated by the proposal "Crash" put up) and which is contrary to
the statements put forth in Brinks Statement of Claim?  Does Brinks not
download and "lock" the rebranded Ademco/Honeywell panels from local
programming (this would prevent someone from using the "*" and "#"
technique from gaining access to installer level programming)?  I'd
really like someone from "Sableman and Company" (yes, I know you're
monitoring this Newsgroup) to actually identify the intellectual
property of Brinks publicly.