Re: What's a Brinks 4000?

For what its worth, as a layman my take on it is this.

You're going to Texas to answer a contempt motion that claims you violated
the courts preliminary injunction, I doubt very much that you will be
allowed to present anything pertaining to the original case.
As I see it, you have to convince the judge that you haven't violated the
courts preliminary injunction. That's it, nothing else at this point is
relevant and without adequate legal representation I fear the chances of
that happening are somewhere between slim and nil.
So to a certain extent its probably true that the ruling will likely be the
same if you go or not, but that doesn't mean the outcome will be the same,
my guess is that the repurcussions will be much greater if you don't show.

I wish you the best of luck with it Jim, but my advice, again for what its
worth,  is to stop fucking about,  wake up, smell the coffee, get legal
representation and try to mitigate the situation as best you can.

Doug
.