Re: NX-6 issue

Their packaging is good...I only wish they'd put the panels in the box right
side up! I can't tellya how many times I've dropped stuff because the panels
are all in upside down - you have to remember to open the box from the
bottom.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| "ABLE_1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| >

| > > I've used about 20 or so in the last year and have no problems.
Where'd
| > > you get these from some drop shipper? ; )
| >

| > This one was date code 15707 which is (I think) the 157th day of 2007.
| > When I swapped it out today I could easily see that the small yellow
| > transformer on the board was popped off on one side.  Really not a good
| > thing.
| >
| > It was my first this year to have this problem.  And given the reason
will
| > be my last kit for a while.  I really don't need the extra stress right
| now.
| >
| > As for a "drop shipper".  Don't all "shippers" perform the drop test on
| all
| > packages???
| >
| > Les
|
| You should see the equipment they use to test packaging at
Honeywell/Ademco,