Brinks BHS2000D Hack

You can also reset the default values using the fresh chip.

In address 255 enter a 1. That should load all the defaults and at the same time make the panel a local system. Then all you have to do is to change the zone types, enter times, and the master code.

If that doesn't work, get back to me. I will look at my manuals and double check for you.

Angry Man From Gauteng