PTZ Dome Recommendations

I am looking to install an exterior PTZ camera to view a parking lot.
I am new to the CCTV side so I would appreciate any advice concerning
reliable PTZs.  I am currently looking at the Bosch Autodome 300 and
the Pelco Spectra IV series.  Any recommendations on manufacturers?

Also, has anyone had issues using Cat5e for the RS432?  Thank you for
any input.