Re: Tech-Man going to Texas?

Considering what's at stake I'd spend the night. I think if you fly
Southwest into Love Field you'll be a lot closer than going into DFW. There
are hotels near the courthouse downtown but many are very pricey. It may be
cheaper to take a cab or get a hotel shuttle to downtown or just rent a car.
If price is not issue try here:
http://www.mansiononturtlecreek.com/travel.cfm
If price is an issue try one of these:
http://hotels.10best.com/v5/redir.aspx?type=geo&SiteID=8650&lbl=central%20Downtown%20Dallas&lat=32.789531787488&lon=-96.798295018548&rad=1&cid=10bestnhd3&rms=1&cki=10/25/2007&nit=1&CCheck=1