Open Letter to Brinks over Tech-Man

To the Board of Directors of Brinks Security.

While you play your litigation claims against Mr. Rojas realize you are
deliberately interfering with hundreds of small Alarm Installing and Service
companies like myself who use the Tech-Man service on an almost daily basis
to retrieve programming and wiring sheets etc so that we can service our
customer bases . The vast majority of us do not have any thing to do with
your client base or your equiptment nor do we care to .We are Commercial and
Industrial Dealers who do not dabble in the Residential market let alone use
low end residential security equiptment .Jims site carries way more than
Brinks information on it .
I would appreciate your knocking off this whole campaign of yours to
interfere with a legitimate web site which offers technical assistance to
way more than just individuals who might be interested in hacking one of
your systems.
I am having a hard enough time running my business going thru Colon Cancer
at Stage 4 and when I tried to retrieve information for another alarm dealer
who I provide consultation services to , who was stuck in the field out of
state with out a computer connection I could not get the gentleman the
information he needed.to reprogram a  Napco panel for one of his customers.
He will now have to take another trip all the way out there
because you decided to play games.
I do not know why you are so worried about losing a couple of customers
every company gains and loses customers daily  it is part of the game. As
many panels that are sitting out there from all the other alarm companies
I do not see them having a hissy fit over losing a couple of customers. If
you perceive you are losing that many customers that it is hurting your
bottom line then maybe you need to take a look at how you are treating your
customers before attacking a man trying to help his fellow alarm dealers.

Nick Markowitz Jr.
Markowitz Electric Protection.