Re: How To Hack A Brinks Security System

> no, you "failed to mention" that you are making shit up. these are
> not "former employees" or "dealers"!!!  these guys are from utah,
> and employ college students to go door to door, and do this crap,
> and it's not just brinks...there are SEVERAL companies having
> problems with this ONE company!! and yes, it's becoming a
> nationwide problem.

Let me see if I got this right so far.  Ex-Brinks employees or other
dealers are now stealing Brinks' customers?  So thieves are robbing
thieves.  How is this a problem (for anyone but Brinks) and why
should anyone other than some idiot Brinks salesman give a rat's
olson either way?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass