Over $15,000 in 7 Days

There are always going to be the skeptics who said that it was a
"fluke" or some type of mishap - and said that something like that
wouldn't happen to again.  They said that big product launches and big
money was only for the gurus... They challenged me to "pull it off"
again...
I immediately proved them wrong and used my secret methods in another
high profile big ticket product launch.  Using these methods I did NOT
finish as a Top 20 Super Affiliate... I finished as a Top 10 Super
Affiliate
Lightning doesn't strike twice, but these responsive list secrets did,
and they continue to work over and over and over again...
http://superaffiliategxfd.blogspot.com/#