Re: Failure rate of window / door magnetic sensors

Crash Gordon wrote:
> They were Sentrols.

I've got an old kids walkie talkie set that has a button on it to send
morse code.  I have shorted the button so it sends the tone all the
time.  I put 2 alligator clips on one side of the battery lead.  I use
it sometimes to test switches.  Basically I run the 9v battery on the
transmitter through the alarm circuit.  As I open and close windows the
receiver beeps when loop is closed and is silent when loop is open.
Don't use it much but every now and then is comes in handy on someone
else prewire.