Re: oye

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:470267d0$0$16445$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>Were you using Gemini wireless?
>
> Yes, GEM 9600 mostly.
>
>>Its some of the easiest most trouble free stuff I have ever used
>
> I suspect you've never given Inovonics a fair shot. It blows everything
> else away in my opinion. Even the big retailer in Arkansas uses it.
> http://www.inovonics.com/category.aspx?id=1812

I have a few DMP wireless systems in the field and recently removed an
Inovonics wireless system.  Its got pretty good range, but its got its
glitches too.  While I've never done a ton of Inovonics systems I have done
a few, and I freely admit it has longer range capabilities.  Still, I have
never had big problems with Napco wireless, and I've done some pretty good
size houses with it.
--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River