Re: Brinks Forces Tech-Man To Remove Links & Software

He just provided links to where anyone can get the manuals. I did a websearch and found these links easily enough.

http://www.pdf-zoo.com/companies.pl?company=45

http://www.alarmsbc.com/manuals.htm#BRINKS

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-3000-PREMIUM-User-Manual-pr-4143.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-3000-STANDARD-User-Manual-pr-4144.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-BHS-3000-User-Manual-pr-4142.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-BHS-1200-User-Manual-pr-4138.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-BHS-2000-A-User-Manual-pr-4140.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-BHS-2000-User-Manual-pr-4139.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-DTI-670-User-Manual-pr-4136.html

http://www.download-manual.com/shop/BRINKS-DTI-1000-User-Manual-pr-4137.html

Brinks and their attorneys are total assholes.

Pittsburgh Steeler Fan

Si Ballenger wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:43:35 -0400, Jim Rojas
> <jrojas+tech-man.com> wrote:
>
>> Brinks Home Security forces IX Webhosting & Tech-Man to remove all
>> external links to all FREE brinks manuals from his website.
>
> So you wrote the " FREE brinks manuals" or purchased the
> copyrights?

non corrisponde ad un utente   |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore   |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni      |For more info
                  https://www.mixmaster.it