Re: Failure rate of window / door magnetic sensors

Thats a good idea for really really big jobs. Typically I can hear my piezo
beeper (homemade job) very well in all but the biggest jobs...that high freq
cuts through most on job noise.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>