Re: oye

>Were you using Gemini wireless?

 Yes, GEM 9600 mostly.

>Its some of the easiest most trouble free stuff I have ever used

I suspect you've never given Inovonics a fair shot. It blows everything else
away in my opinion. Even the big retailer in Arkansas uses it.
http://www.inovonics.com/category.aspx?id=1812

>and the error code on the LCD RP1CAe2 keypads >does indicate the
>transmitter/zone.

That wasn't my point. The point is you don't get that wireless zone
information at the central station. You get a generic expansion module
failure signal. If you want to find out then you have to upload the event
buffer, ask the customer (bad idea) or send a tech. Additionally you don't
get a reliable number during wireless placement test. If Inovonics test kit
says you're okay, you really okay. If Napco says 4 or better, it still might
not be a good enough placement to avoid problems.