Re: Brinks BHS2000D Hack

> y'know, i have no bias one way or the other with brinks, but you
> guys sure seem to spend alot of time and
energy trying to "hack" systems, or steal away their customers!!

For an anonymous moron who has "no bias one way or the other"
concerning Brinks, this guy sure gets defensive about Brinks.

> you think that maybe if you spent that time and energy trying to
> please your customers, they wouldn't run off and join brinks???

In the 24 years I ran an alarm company none of my customers ever went
over to Brinks.  In the nine years I've operated an online business
(some of that time running both businesses at once), I've sold alarms
to numerous ex-Brinks customers who decided to DIY rather than ever
deal with Brinks or a company like it again.

> ... i don't think brinks (as well as ADT and P1) would be as big as
> they are if they were not doing SOMETHING right!!

It's called advertising.  Brinks and ADT both run effective (though
grossly misleading) national television ad campaigns.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics