Re: FBI XL-2T

sot: What's the handshake freq. with CID, do you know off-hand?

Got a buddy who's gonna try this same stupid thing and Vista 20p's not gonna
dump the communication failure unless he powers down...so I know I'll get a
phone call on Wednesday! I know I know,  but he's stubborn and he wanted to
try it anyway!

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>