Re: oye

Since Inovonics, Bosh, and DMP are each owned separately, each has its own
funny interface to the other's product.  Bosch uses an 8125INV to interface
to Inovonics. Since that interface just fools the panel into thinking it has
hard wired popits on the system, you can't get any real information from the
wireless part of the system other than locally from the 8125INV interface
itself. That goofy Bosch feature would make Napco panels easier to program
in comparison, since there is just one programming interface that does it
all. Range is certainly a real strength of the Inovonics line over ANY other
brand of wireless I have tried. But that comes at a price that is typically
higher than any other brand as well. Since GE has their finger in the
Inovonics pie too, I wonder how long before Inovonics joins what was once
ITI under the GE umbrella?